UNISON Human Resources SA, consulting company in HR recruiting, seeks to recruit on behalf of a large industry in Aspropyrgos:
MAINTENANCE UTILITIES SUPERVISOR
Position code: HSS/22
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/subcontractors for the flawless execution of maintenance services
- Ensure that all maintenance tasks are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Deliver adhoc small projects and reactive tasks, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure proper investigation of failures according Lean manufacturing tools and techniques following Clients’ Lean Program delivering measurable elimination break downs target
- Be an active member of Clients’ Change Management Program
- Manage contractors efficiently to deliver results on quality/ on time.
- Measure performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Monitor and Report KPIs and escalate to management as needed
- Ensure all tasks are logged and tracked within CMMS.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to Contract constraints based on financial analysis
- Be accountable for all Health & Safety procedures for all maintenance activities
- 3- 5 years of experience as Maintenance Engineer in manufacturing companies or companies operating in industrial sector.
- Knowledge of technical equipment
- Holder of Mechanical Engineering degree or Electrical Engineering from Greek University (AEI / TEI). Foreign Universities are also accepted as long as they have been recognized by Greek Authorities.
- Holder of professional permit for Electrical Facilities 4th Group/ A’ Specialty would be desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent PC Skills use of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
- Driving License
- Fulfilled military obligations for male candidates
- Team work Player
- Strong monitoring and follow-up skills
- Strong Analytical and numerical skills
- Vendor Management skills
- Competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience
- Challenging working environment